Sunday, August 5, 2012

LOTD: Natural Bronze

Good afternoon everyone!
I'm here with a LOTD.  Like I said once before in a LOTD post, I tend to make this kind of post when I haven't written in a while haha.
But today I wanted to try out some of my new Shiro Cosmetics eyeshadows that I received a few weeks ago and haven't had the chance to play with.  I have work tonight so I needed a look that was natural but equally stunning.  Also, since my job requires heavy lifting, these shadows need to be able to hold up!









Products used:
Smashbox Hydrating Photo Finish Primer
MAC Face & Body Foundation N1
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in 10 Fair
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus
Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Eyeliner Pencil in Black/Brown
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadows in Baker's Boy, Remake, Mushroom, iShadow White
Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
Shiro Cosmetics Highlighter in Curaga
LUSH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Charm


I really like the look overall.  The Shiro eyeshadows paired really well together and blended very easily.  And now I know why tons of people rave about Baker's Boy!  I've been playing around with the LUSH liquid lipstick a lot (hauled this yesterday) and I love it so much.  It can apply pretty streaky on the lips but I just blend it out with my finger.  I also used it as blush today.  Applied waaay too much for how pigmented it is (RE: clown cheeks) so I blended it out first with my fingers and then followed up with my Japonesque stippling brush that I used for my foundation and it was perfect.  A beautiful wash of color on the cheeks!

I will be blogging much more this month. I'm not working as much because as summer winds down, we're getting allotted less hours for schedules.  My future until September looks like 20 hour work weeks and lots of sleep :P  I'll see if I can work on swatches of my new Shiro and Geek Chic goodies, as well as some Eco-Emi posts that are overdue!

Have a lovely end to your weekend everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment